- 29 Oct 2012 · So far, two web sites that I’ve needed tonight have been down. I’m thinking they’re hosted on the East Coast?
- 28 Oct 2012 · Just had a 3.9 earthquake in Hemet. It was located 9km SE of Valle Vista, California, and woke up every dog and cat in the neighborhood!
- 27 Oct 2012 · According to Twitter, my account may have been compromised… So what did the spammer post? That I had lost 20 pounds! Wish that was true!
- 26 Oct 2012 · Just got one of those sponsored posts on FB asking me to like Mitt Romney. Reminded me to go hit Like for Barack Obama! http://facebook.com/barackobama
- 26 Oct 2012 · This is pretty funny – it’s the last debate, edited down to 100 seconds. Oh, and the title is pretty clever as well! http://news.yahoo.com/romneys-final-debate-message-ill-better-obama-164010328–politics.html …
- 26 Oct 2012 · If you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or tired, make time to read this one little article! http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/magazine/the-island-where-people-forget-to-die.html … Just do it! So inspiring!
- 26 Oct 2012 · One of my secret favorite shows starts tonight! Gold Rush on Discovery Channel at 9PM. http://www.facebook.com/GoldRush It’s strangely addicting…
- 22 Oct 2012 · I love this summation of the three debates, as seen on NBC… 1. Big Bird, 2. Binders, and 3. Bayonettes!
- 15 Oct 2012 · But isn’t this a show where the producers don’t pick the “winner?” Isn’t it supposed to be about love, not winning? So why target it?
- 15 Oct 2012 · “Judge dismisses Bachelor discrimination case” http://omg.yahoo.com/news/judge-dismisses-bachelor-discrimination-case-012647318.html … Evidently only white and hispanic men have ever “won” The Bachelorette.
- 15 Oct 2012 · My Grandma was quoted in the Wall Street Journal this week! http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443995604578004723603576296.html … It’s an interesting article, worth reading!
- 2 Oct 2012 · Today it’s 106 degrees and she tells me it’s “not that hot.” she re-acclimated to Hemet heat fast!
- 2 Oct 2012 · When my mother first got back from Seattle she complained when it hit 80 degrees. It was too hot.
In search of the seriously beautiful…