Looking for portraits that are fresh, modern, and beautiful? What can you expect if you hire me?
- First we’ll talk on the phone, or if you’re within 20 miles of Eureka, California, we can meet in person, in a coffee shop. We’ll nail down the concept for the images, and all the logistics, set a date and time, talk about wardrobe, and whether you want to hire a stylist/makeup artist, and finalize the location for the shoot. The Creative/Booking Fee for portraits is $200, which includes a $100 print credit.
- Sessions are typically shot on location in Humboldt County.
- The actual photo session typically takes about two hours, but may take longer depending on the choices made.
- About ten business days after the session we’ll schedule a print reveal, where you’ll get to see the images from your session, and make your selections. Each matted print you select is $100, and comes with the corresponding digital file, suitable to make additional reprints or post online. You can select as many or as few prints as you like, and packages are available if you’d like ten or twenty matted prints.
- Your Creative/Booking Fee of $200, includes a $100 print credit, so if you’d like you could walk away with one print from the session and not pay anything beyond the initial $200 Creative/Booking Fee. The print credit can also be used toward large wall prints, canvases, or albums. Click here for the complete PDF Price List.
- If you would like to book a session give me a call at 707-440-9780, or email me.